We’re looking for a front-end developer to assist in re-engineering the user interface of our web applications. The key objectives are improving usability, implementing theme/skin support, and enabling mobile access. Candidates will demonstrate:
- Experience with commercial web & mobile application development
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a cross functional team
- Strong problem-solving & communication skills
This is a short-term contract opportunity (2 to 3 months) with the potential to collaborate on future enhancements.
- Work with designers to ensure smooth translation of mockups to HTML/CSS/etc
- Develop web & mobile application user interfaces
- Design & implement theme/skin support for the web & mobile applications
- Integrate the new user interface with existing middle-tier components
- Ensure applications display and function correctly across browsers & platforms
- Plan for iterative reviews and feedback cycles
- ASP.Net Web Forms / MVC (either C# or VB.Net)
- Source control tools (Subversion preferred)
- Back-end development experience a plus
CONASYS has been supplying tailored online manuals for new homes within the residential construction industry since 2006. With over 35,000 homes and 300 customers across the country, we are Canada’s leading provider of homeowner manuals.