This direct sales position requires selling directly to all levels of builders, developers, and construction companies. It will involve research prospecting, cold calling, industry networking, on-line presentations. The product is a cloud based service that our client’s customers use so there is a technology element in the selling process. Environment ranges from building sites to board rooms.
The position will report to the Director of National Sales, and is based in Calgary or Edmonton
- Maintain existing relationship to a portfolio of existing customers while managing the pipelines of pending development projects
- Requesting and scheduling meetings with decision makers to present, educate and sell the technology and service to potential clients
- Ability to sell to all levels of an organization including owner, president level
- Will be responsible to develop new customers in assigned territory through research prospecting, cold calling, industry networking, on-line presentations, closings sales contracts and assisting the Client Services Division
- Increase brand/company awareness through net-working and presentations to the real estate community.
- Achieve quarterly/yearly growth targets as set out by the company
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and tenacity to identify and pursue potential sales opportunities
- Be Self-motivated and driven for success
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize effectively and have superior time management skills
- Demonstrate strong sales and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Have strong interpersonal skills and negotiations experience
- Have experience in sales from B2B sales preferably in the real-estate building industry
If you think you can make a difference and are keen to be part of something high growth and exciting please forward us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: Base plus commission OTE 100k.