- Tailored online manual for new homes.
- The most comprehensive homeowner manual in the market.
- Operating, Maintenance & Care, Warranty documents for installed products/components
- Email reminders when routine maintenance must be done on the home
- Email reminders when major new home warranty milestones are about to occur and remaining coverage directly after milestones
This is what it means for homeowners:
- Understand how to operate and maintain the products in your home, from appliances to flooring to cabinets to lighting fixtures and everything in between.
- Lower cost of homeownership. Operating & maintaining a home's components properly will reduce wasted energy and extend the life of the products.
- Maximize Warranty. Many products come with extended manufacturer warranties that extend beyond the new home warranty; knowing what must be done to keep these intact will allow homeowners to reduce replacement costs of the home's components.