Now that the new Lowe’s homeowner portal has launched, customers are able to store product documentation from purchases they make in their portals; a great tool for tracking warranty & maintenance with remodelling features and renovations.
Since Lowe's is bringing remodelling & renovation into the 21st century, we wanted to examine what kind of portals are being offered for new homes. Here is a look at what three of the top residential developers in North America are providing:
Each new home built by Intracorp Canada is provided with a unique ID & Password, which is permanently affixed to the electrical panel in the home. Features of the Intracorp new home portal include:
- Product Index of components installed in the home
- Corresponding product documents for installed components such as Operating Manuals, Warranty Documents, and Maintenance procedures.
- Manufacturer, Supplier and Contact information for installed components
- Monthly maintenance schedule
- Free sign-up to receive automated email reminders when scheduled maintenance is due
This home portal is a great resource not only for the original purchaser, but also subsequent owners as the home ID & Password are transferable.
Every new Tridel homeowner has access to the MyTridelHome purchaser website, which includes the following features:
- Contract Information
- Lawyer Information
- Occupancy Fees
- Deposit Information
- Customer Care Contact
- Notifications related to the new home purchase
- Helpful documents to help understand the home purchase process
The Tridel homeowner portal is a great customer service tool to help purchasers understand the new home buying process.
The MyLennar homeowner portal assists customers from the buying process through occupancy and taking care of the home. Features of MyLennar include:
- Find & Store your favourite Lennar communities, lots & floor plans
- Begin the mortgage pre-qualification process
- Maintenance Checklist
- Home Care Video Library
MyLennar is a resource that manages purchasers from prior to the sale through the home occupancy.
Intracorp, Tridel, Lennar, Polygon Homes, Bosa Properties, Jayman MasterBuilt, Carrington Group, Onni Group, Unity Builders Group, and The Vandyk Group are just a few of the developers in Canada who are changing the way we think about buying a new home.
New home portals; a game changer?